RRS Medical is currently seeking an individual contributor with hunter mentality to join our team as a Regional Sales Representative to grow our business. This position is remote, but we are ideally looking for candidates based in a major city in Texas, Georgia, Florida, or the Southeast/Mid-South region. This is not a Senior sales role.
About RRS Medical
RRS Medical is a fast-growing healthcare information technology company accelerating the transfer of protected health information to fulfill our mission, which is to improve patients access to their healthcare data. The company is headquartered in Media, PA and services clients nationwide.
About the Job
The ideal candidate must have between 2 to 5 years of technology and services Sales experience and strong relationships in Healthcare Provider market (Hospitals and Physician Practices) with a deep understanding of professional services and technology sales. The primary role of this sales position is to generate, qualify, and close new business with Management and C-Level decision makers. This position requires a true hunter mentality. Our people agenda means you will benefit from mentoring, development and continued training.
- Hunt for new business within the hospital, payer and physician practice market
- Create and maximize pipeline opportunities.
- Utilize Challenger Sales approach to position RRS Medical as a Business Partner within the hospital, payer or physician practice organization and to develop value propositions for one strategic or several large opportunities.
- Establish criteria to qualify deals; conduct initial assessment if a deal is a "go/no go"; and perform periodic internal checkpoints to help mature deal content.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of service offerings and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals that present creative solutions that successfully sell the organization's capabilities.
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
- Collaborates with solution teams to ensure that delivery capability matches the proposed solution.
- Maintains a high level of industry, organization, product and service knowledge to transfer this knowledge to customers and prospects.
- Primary contact at CEO, CIO, CQO, CFO, HIM Manager and Risk Manager level decision makers.
Additional Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
- Strong understanding of Healthcare Provider and/or Payer service solutions industry/industries
- Sells primarily complex managed services, full IT Outsourcing solutions, application services and industry vertical solutions to include things like secure phi transfer, regulatory compliance solutions, digital solutions, managed services, application management/support
- Demonstrated experience selling to Healthcare Provider customer base
- Recognized as a thought leader on the industry, the RRS Medical business model and competitors
- Requires strategic agility to interface and successfully influence multiple Manager and C-level executives within the client organization
- Focuses on selling services solutions across geographies, segments and/or industries
- Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of RRS Medical services
- Design and implement sales strategy to achieve sales quota
- Ability to assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions
- Experience selling into the C-suite, HIM, and/or Operations preferred