Customer Quality Specialist-Decatur, IL
Customer Quality Specialist-Decatur, IL
This is a full-time, exempt position.
The Customer Quality Specialist within the Quality Center of Excellence platform will act as the liaison between ADM and customers on all standard documentation requests for quality and food safety related matters. The Customer Quality Specialist role is an entry-level role within the Customer Quality team. This role will be introduced to quality-based support for the ADM commercial, sales, customer service and production teams. Support for Customer Quality Specialists will be required by the Customer Quality Representatives and Product Stewards. Direct interaction with existing and potential ADM customers is expected. Participation and adhering to existing processes, as well as implementation of activities to support improvement opportunities, are critical to ensure that we demonstrate best in class customer satisfaction. Role responsibilities will increase in complexity as knowledge and understanding are gained at product and service levels.
This position reports to Customer Quality Product Steward - Carbohydrate Solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
• Gain a basic understanding of the Center of Excellence (CoE) BU associated products and applications
• Manage incoming quality requests from customers, end users and sales managers with an aim towards a high level of customer satisfaction
• Identify contacts within BU and gain understanding of who to reach out to for particular issues
• Liaise between Customer Quality Representatives and internal departments as applicable on all relevant quality related matters
• Ability to learn business specific information systems and willingness to learn cross-BU information to establish basic coverage
• Ability to complete document requests and basic questionnaires (example-allergen forms)
• Interpret and respond to customer inquiries stemming from email or online inquiries
• Manage requests via Salesforce queue and assist with request entry, as needed
• Manage Tracegains documentation portal
• Maintain an "action item" list (pending questionnaires, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned or needed
• Associate degree or quality/technical related equivalent experience
• Strong organizational skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capability to understand technical terminology and perform basic troubleshooting
• High regard for accuracy, attention to detail and prioritization
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.?
IL - Illinois
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
ADM unlocks the power of nature to enrich the quality of life. We're a premier global human and animal nutrition company, delivering solutions today with an eye to the future. We're blazing new trails in health and well-being as our scientists develop groundbreaking products to support healthier living. We're a cutting-edge innovator leading the way to a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions to replace petroleum-based products. We're an unmatched agricultural supply chain manager and processor, providing food security by connecting local needs with global capabilities. And we're a leader in sustainability, scaling across entire value chains to help decarbonize our industry and safeguard our planet. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional and sustainability challenges of today and tomorrow. Learn more at ~~~.