We are founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how businesses manage their contingent workforce to strengthening employer brands to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth, and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships - with each other, our clients and our candidates. In fact, serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it's like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
The Marketing Business Partner is directly responsible for the marketing execution in your region to drive growth, retain our customers and build a strong brand. You will achieve this through the development of a strategic marketing plan, the creation and execution of campaigns, content and events and evaluation of marketing effectiveness.
Further, the Marketing Business Partner will partner with the wider marketing team and regional stakeholders (leadership, business development, operations and communications) to provide support, feedback and guidance on key marketing initiatives to help maintain and deliver consistent messaging internally and externally in region.
Develop a clear understanding of the overall business and region-specific goals and the key success indicators to define and implement a region-specific marketing plan including goals, objectives and KPIs.
Understand the brand strategy and marketing strategy to implement through the region-specific marketing plan.
Recommend content and promotional strategies to implement in the region-specific marketing plan.
Execute and evaluate the region-specific marketing plan including, but not limited to, partner relations, event organization (sponsored and owned), copy writing, content creation, public relations, email campaigns, advertising and social media.
Use omni-channel marketing best practices and leverage creativity and technology solutions to drive innovative activities to achieve goals.
Manage the region-specific marketing budget.
Measure and report on region-specific marketing performance.
Maintain appropriate knowledge of region-specific competition and marketplace activity, reporting back any trends or developments.
Ensure consistency in communications and brand guidelines when deploying strategies.
Act as a trusted subject matter expert and advisor.
Be a brand advocate.
Communicate with the regional, strategic leadership team about existing and new marketing activities.
Support overall marketing team goals and programs.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field preferred.
· 3+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience required.
· Demonstrable experience managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
· Demonstrable experience driving engagement with existing clients.
· Experience partnering on marketing initiatives with mid- and senior-level executives.
· Experience in copywriting and content creation preferred.
· Experience with organizing physical and digital events.
· Proficient in marketing automation and analytics features.
· Experience with marketing tools and software such as: HubSpot's marketing suite, Salesforce, Sitecore, Google Analytics, Trello, etc.
· Outstanding communicator and creative thinker.
· Comfortable in fast-paced environment that values creativity, self-motivation, candor, reliability and accountability.
· Ability to perform independently and within a team environment.
· People-oriented, strong relationship building skills.
· Demonstrated resourcefulness and curiosity.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call ~~~ or email ~~~. (~~~.%20%0d%20)