We are founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how businesses manage their contingent workforce to strengthening employer brands to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships - with each other, our clients and our candidates. In fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it's like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS (~~~) on any social network.
The Program Operations Associate is responsible for supporting many AGS departments which include Implementation, Supply Chain, Contracts Team, Program Offices and Quality Assurance. They provide Supplier Vetting and Compliance, and VMS Technology Supplier Management functions. Program Operations Associates are assigned multiple programs and must be able to support the programs in many different capacities.
· Support the Implementation and Steady State vetting of new and existing programs by facilitating the supplier vetting process, including distribution of contracts for signature and collection/verification of program required documentation for compliance; facilitate communications between Contracts Manager and supplier to resolve any contract or documentation related issues
· Collect and analyse supplier financial statements to determine the financial stability of the organization and make recommendations to program office to address high risk suppliers. Collect and validate program specific documentation based on the Master Service Agreement (MSA). Set up & maintain tracking reports to provide visibility to Implementation Team around the status of various items that are required to complete the Supplier compliance and onboarding process
· Maintain and manage the supplier relationships in the Vendor Management Systems (VMS) that our clients and suppliers use.
· Maintain a 90% or greater Supplier Compliance by expected Go-Live for all priority and highest headcount suppliers.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related major or equivalent business experience (preferred)
· Must have strong technical, organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Attention to detail and passion for quality
· Must have strong problem-solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, and flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
· Ability to successfully interact with Customer and Supplier representatives alike with tact and confidence.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the essential job functions, general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call ~~~ or email ~~~.